On Tuesday May 19, 2020 Kevin Vidmar, Vice President of Energy Services presented a Webinar entitled Reducing Energy Costs with Kaizen Energy Treasure Hunts. The webinar details and recording are below.
Many sites have instituted process improvement strategies such as 5S or Lean Manufacturing, and these programs have made significant process enhancements. Many teams are now using similar programs for energy reduction. One very successful strategy is Kaizen Energy Treasure Hunts.
Using the Kaizen Energy Treasure Hunt process, teams can identify and quantify actionable energy reduction items – many no/low cost – within just three to four days. With just a bit of assistance, facility teams can do the energy work themselves, which increases overall team and site buy-in. Site teams have used the Kaizen Energy Treasure Hunt process to effectively eliminate 10-30% of total energy cost.
What you will learn:
- Overall understanding of Kaizen Energy Treasure Hunts
- Specific Energy Treasure Hunt process steps
- How to apply the process at a site
- Treasure Hunt data gathering and analysis
- Actual site/facility examples and findings
- Integration of ISO programs and Utilities
- Real Life Lessons Learned
For more information please email email@example.com