We apply our knowledge from our design and construction capabilities to provide general contracting or construction management oversight on construction projects. We can self perform work, manage various subcontractors and vendors and communicate information to all involved parties throughout a building project. We prepare and adhere to procedures outlined in the planning process, such as site-specific health and safety plans, emergency contingency plans, field sampling plans and construction quality assurance and quality control plans as well as providing overall project scheduling, to ensure each project is completed on time and within budget. Our team has experience with the unforeseen snags that can arise in the field, and they resolve them quickly and efficiently so equipment and your project don’t stop moving.
- Pre-construction photographic and topographic surveys
- Demolition and removal of existing structures
- Soil/groundwater remediation design and installation
- Site development work
- Site utilities – sewer, water, gas and electrical/CATV
- Concrete foundation
- Structural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing (SMEP) system construction oversight