Energy Systems Modeling & Design
Before you make changes to an existing facility, you should first assess what you have to ensure it suits all your functional needs and then your energy reduction needs. Once you understand present conditions, you can perform computer modeling to estimate savings from various energy reduction strategies, design the appropriate changes, followed finally by proper installation and implementation of the reduced energy building systems.
Loureiro has strong experience in this whole chain – from assessment, to modeling, to design, to implementation. We can also assist with project bidding and installation, making us your one-stop energy systems change company.
- Lighting System Analysis and Evaluation
- Compressed Air System Analysis and Design
- HVAC System Analysis and Design
- High and Low pressure Steam System Analysis and Design
- Process Ventilation Analysis and Design (Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)), Demand Control Ventilation (DCV), Energy Efficient Heat Recovery (ERG, controlled make-up air)
- Incorporating LEED into new construction or existing building projects
- Mechanical-Electrical evaluations of utilities, power distribution, utility bills, ASHRAE 90.1 baseline comparison
- Building Water Efficiency