Feasibility Study and Technology Evaluation
Loureiro’s track record is clear: we come up with the right solution, the first time. Our team of professional engineers and scientists have deep experience in implementing remedies and understand firsthand the costs and benefits of a wide array of remediation technologies. Using all of the information available, Loureiro develops an understanding of the economic feasibility and likelihood of success for any clean-up alternatives, so that you can make informed decisions that are in alignment with your goals and your business risk tolerance.
Our understanding of the science and engineering behind both the remediation technologies and your project, combined with our in-house construction and regulatory expertise, gives us the confidence to stand behind our decisions. We do this while also maintaining the flexibility to adjust to new conditions or updates to regulations that sometimes materialize.
- Program development in EPA or state-specific formats
- Establishment of alternative risk-based cleanup levels
- Identification and screening of alternatives
- Cost/Benefit analysis
- Development of conceptual design plans
- Construction cost estimation
- Integration of remedy and redevelopment
- Treatability studies
- Stakeholder presentations
- Agency negotiations