Construction Waste Management
Our technical team has experience evaluating construction waste, and understands the specific requirements to implement the best management strategy to make sure every job is cost-effective, efficient and productive.
We manage the disposal of wastes ranging from customary C&D materials to the most contaminated soils. We’re mindful of the local, state and federal regulations that apply to your job, and we never sacrifice compliance. Our services integrate with all aspects of a construction project – from managing hazardous building materials with demolition contractors to assisting industrial companies in decommissioning manufacturing space when moving or leaving, including cleaning, waste collection and removal, and sampling/documentation (as needed). We leverage our large network of disposal and recycling resources to find the most cost-effective solutions for each project.
While no project is too big or too small, we understand that construction wastes often have size limitations at the time of disposal/recycling, so we can develop waste management strategies that eliminate double-handling of waste streams.
- ABC (Asphalt, Brick and Concrete) disposal and recycling
- Hazardous building materials survey and assessment
- Contaminated soil
- Railroad ties and telephone poles
- Contaminated material management for impacted brick, concrete, floors and walls
- Lead and asbestos
- PCBs – Polychlorinated biphenyls in building materials
- Hazardous and regulated waste removal prior to demo and razing
- Universal waste removal and recycling prior to demo and razing
- Job site health and safety
- Reclaiming/recycling of metals
- Site decontamination/cleaning
- Sampling and RCRA characterization