Universal Waste Management
Universal wastes are all around us—fluorescent light bulbs, batteries and electronic waste are some of the most common. They need to be managed correctly to limit exposure risks to heavy metals and reclaim raw materials that are used to manufacture new items. We offer cost-effective solutions for universal waste compliance, management and recycling and work with everyone from the homeowner to large-scale manufacturing plants, hospitals and everyone in between. We ensure compliance with state and federal regulations in performing all of our services, from logistics and packaging options to final recycling. Recycling services include providing for municipal Universal Waste coordination and recycling for transfer stations, private companies, and public organizations. WorkWaste then also offers specific recycling and project plans that include outreach and education for citizens.
Loureiro can coordinate office and facility clean-outs to ensure hassle-free compliance, privacy, and safety. We provide documented destruction of electronic devices and hard drives for clients concerned with disposing of sensitive information and data.
- Fluorescent light bulb recycling
- Management of facility re-lamping events
- CRT to flat screen monitor swap-outs
- Organizing collection events
- Controlled hard drive destruction
- Strategizing unique recycling solutions
- Battery recycling
- Universal waste compliance help
- On-site pickups & pre-pay options
- Recycling certificates with every invoice
- Elemental mercury recycling
- E-waste recycling